Ashley Trier Eventing is based in The Plains, VA at a super facility bordering Great Meadows. Ashley keeps stalls available for full or partial training board. Unlike larger training centers, where your horse could easily get lost in the mix, Ashley’s facility is perfectly set up to cater to your horse as an individual. Ashley does most of the care and all of the riding herself so your horse will be getting the best care and training provided. Ashley makes sure to personally meet with each owner seeking to put their horse in training. Based on what the owner wants, Ashley then creates a training package to suit the horse’s individual needs. Please contact Ashley and she will tailor a program to suit you and your horse’s needs.
Contact Ashley for availability and pricing on the following services:
- Full training board: (includes five to six days a week of riding)
- Partial training board: (includes three to four days a week of riding)
- Sale board – (includes 5 to 6 days a week of riding)
- Full care board (without training) is at times available as well.
- Riding at Ashley’s facility
- Riding away
Ashley has several years of experience teaching all levels of riders. As a graduate of Pony Club, she has had training from a young age in how to educate other riders. Ashley’s facility is open to lessons trailering in or she can drive to another location. Both individual and small group lessons are available. Ashley is not only proficient in teaching mounted lesson but also has a wide variety of knowledge when it comes to horse management, grooming, and other unmounted techniques.
- Lessons at Ashley’s facility
- Lessons away
- Ashley is also available to coach and do course walks at certain shows and events. Contact her for more information and pricing.
Please contact Ashley for availability in shipping horses to shows and events.