We are based in The Plains (Northern Virginia) at Longview Farm bordering Great Meadow, convenient to Middleburg, Warrenton, Haymarket, and even students from DC and Maryland. The facility features:
14 stalls | 50 acres of paddocks | Hot & cold wash stall with heat lamps | Climate-controlled tack, laundry, and feed rooms | Olympic-sized ring | Dressage arena | Show jumps with filler | Derby field | Cross country obstacles | Trailer parking | Ride out for hacking & conditioning
We have stalls available for full or partial training board. Unlike large training centers, where your horse can easily get lost in the mix, our facility is perfectly set up to cater to your horse as an individual. Ashley personally oversees all of the care and riding, so you can be confident that your horse is receiving top-notch treatment. Prior to beginning each training program, she’ll sit down with each owner and rider to discuss their goals and create a training package best suited to their horse. All training packages include course-walks and coaching/warm-up and at shows for no additional fee.
- Full training board, recommended for:
- Horses in training for recognized events with Ashley
- Riders who prefer lessons and/or training rides more often than riding on their own
- Sales horses
- Partial training board, recommended for:
- Young or green horses who are not yet competing, or occasionally competing at unrecognized/schooling shows
- Riders who are actively competing with an established horse, and are comfortable schooling on their own *
- Riding at Ashley’s facility
*In our program, safety is paramount, so riders are not expected or encouraged to jump outside of a lesson.
Ashley has years of experience coaching through the 2* level. As a graduate of Pony Club, she began to study effective coaching techniques at an early age. Ashley’s facility is open to individual and small group trailer-in lessons. Ashley is not only proficient in teaching mounted lessons, but also has a keen understanding of groundwork and horse management techniques.
- Ship-in lessons at Ashley’s facility
- Cross-country schooling
- Coaching and course-walks at shows and events.
Please contact us for shipping availability.