As an up and coming rider, Ashley deals with the pressure to make ends meet while keeping her horses as happy and healthy as possible. To help with the never-ending costs of horse keeping, Ashley looks for ways to keep costs down while also supporting other businesses. One way to do this is product sponsorship. Interested in supporting Ashley with your own product sponsorship? Here are the things Ashley can do to support your product:
- Logo on homepage of Ashley’s website, along with logo and hotlink on the Join the Team’s page of Ashley’s website
- Logo on Ashley’s large four-horse trailer which travels all over the country during the year
- Banner placement on stalls at events all over the country
- Logo advertising on saddle pads, ear bonnets, shirts, and breeches worn regularly by Ashley in competitions, schooling events and clinics
- Promotions and photographs on Ashley’s Facebook page
Horse ownership is a huge part of the sport of eventing and even the top competitors of the sport know just how important it is to have the emotional and financial backing of owners.
Ashley would like to welcome the opportunity for full ownership, partial ownership and syndication at her barn. Any and all sorts of ownership involvement is possible with benefits such as: seeing the training and development of their horse each and every day at Ashley’s farm, watching their horse compete at top level competitions, attending owner’s parties and coursewalks, and having full access to their horse at shows.
Owners will also get to work one-on-one with Ashley and develop a plan for their horse. Ashley enjoys taking the time to personally meet with any person interested in horse ownership.
If you are interested in ownership, contact Ashley to see how you can become part of the team.